Making The Sunday Times Top 20
A professional services firm was facing stiff competition in the market and wanted a people strategy so it could compete more effectively with the ‘Big 4’ accountancies.
To create and deliver a new people strategy that would improve competitiveness.
- A detailed review of the people strategy, policies and processes was made
- Constraints on the firm’s ability to compete successfully were assessed
- Issues with employee engagement were addressed
- An approach for tackling a weakness in diversity and inclusion was developed
- A problem with the rapid turnover of newly hired partners was resolved
- A new set of values defined the firm’s positive approach towards people
- In 12 months the firm was listed in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For’
- The firm’s profile rocketed the following year with a Top 20 ranking
- The shift in culture created a noticeably more motivated and engaged workplace
- Business results and competitiveness improved