New Venture Unlocks Strategic Expansion
Three years after the company had launched a new concept in social venture networking and collaboration with the opening of its first premises, it wanted to implement the next stage of its growth strategy.
To put in place funding and a management plan to open a second location in London.
- A management team was selected and governance agreed
- The finance was raised from a network of private investors (equity and bonds)
- New premises were secured in a prime London location
- The office and meeting space was designed and fitted out in keeping with the brand’s image
- A networking and events plan was created to accelerate the take up of new members
- Due to a popular concept and good location the premises reached full capacity (c. 300 members) and the venture delivered the target margin
- The networking and events plan quickly enabled the business to attract its first tranche of members
- The successful opening enabled the company’s strategic expansion into Europe
- Subsequently, nearly 90 additional sites have been opened around the world with plans to expand further